2008/02/03

zoo station

I don't like zoos, animals in cages and behind wires make me feel depressed, even if I know they have not been caught and caged, they are treated well, they serve for multiple educational and scientific purposes and blah blah blah

I don't like zoos, period.

but on a sunny winter day like today, with two kids coughing, grumbling and yelling at the same moment, zoo is a perfect place for a 'target' walk, and believe me or not, in winter I hate untargeted walks even more than zoos ;)

if the animals portrayed here seem sad - it was my goal to make them look sad, I deliberately used postprocessing to enhance that feeling

and if it makes YOU feel depressed - sorry folks, I'm not paid for being the pro-zoo enthusiast











5 komentarzy:

Dungha pisze...

excellent work!!!

Anonimowy pisze...

The elephant is perfect :-) I wonder how you manage to take such pictures having two caughing, grumbling and yelling kids with you :-) you must be a witch :-)

asmo pisze...

iwka, that's simple - you take their father to run after one of them and do your best to ignore the other one :)

dzięki :))

Anonimowy pisze...

Awfully sad... Very nice:)

miklo pisze...

Słoń - ekstra.